This is a wonderful introduction for younger players to gain all the essential ingredients of the beautiful game, and our courses will lay solid foundation for every player’s future football abilities. Players are not only trained in the basics but they are also educated in the fundamentals’ and tactics of the game.
This programme is aimed at getting the player to the next level in terms of coordination, ball skills, and fitness we believe this is achievable with the likes of experienced player and Head coach Mr. Chuck Martini who has played and coached top level football in Europe.
Coaching emphasis is aimed at getting the players to act with the ball purposefully, and learning to play together purposefully, and learning the positions and basic tasks of 11v11* as set out by the FIFA National Curriculum.
Goal Keeper Clinic
We find that just training with their teams is not enough for goalkeepers to get to learn the fundamentals, progress and maintain their skills they need to be successful. Our coach Mr. Chuck Martini is not just a goalkeeper himself, but an accredited club coach which enhances his ability to get the very best out of all his players.
Be part of a professional football development environment for boys and girls that strive to enhance football technique, skills and lots of fun games and activities in holidays. Full Day Package includes lunch, snacks and drinks Half Day Package Includes snacks and drinks.
Trips with football experience
This once in a life time experience is the ideal way to sample and explore different countries, cultures and their way of football, for more info please call our offices we are open from 9am till 5pm Mon to Thursday.
Academy age groups:
- 4-8 yrs Basic Training
- 9-11yrs Developmental Training
- 12-14yrs Advanced Training
- 15-16yrs Performance Training
- 17-18yrs Elite Training
- TECHNUIQUE: Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, Tackling, Movement.
- Goalkeepers: Catching, Throwing and Kicking, Shot Stopping, Communicating.
- FITNESS: Speed, Strength, Stamina, Endurance, Agility.
- EDUCATION: Learn different playing positions roles and responsibilities understand and identify different systems and tactical formations used in world football.
- CONFIDENCE: Freedom of expression, Encouragement, Desire and the will to succeed.
Academy Development Components
All academy players will receive feedback from their coach on their development across MFA’s six core components being;
Upon completing first registration payment each player will receive the following as part of our Academy offering;
- MFA Training Jersey.
- MFA Training Shorts.
- MFA Training Socks.
- MFA Rucksack
- Professional Football culture.
- Technical correction.
- Understanding of long term and short term focus.
- MFA dedicated and determined coaches.